Sunday 9 December 2007

8 Day - Some Friends

Yesterday's been ok..
remember the friend that I assume that wanna end our friendship...
Y'know what he's trying to do...Huh...
He said he wants me to live on my own...
I was like what? Since when I depend on him..we just establish the friendship thingy for about less then a month..then he end it...
actually he said that I assume that he want an end to the friendship thingy..
Huh? Assume I thought it was clear of what he did.
He said after this you delete my phone number k...
what's that suppose to mean? I hav to memorize his phone number?
then he thought I was matured then to think of it as to end the friendship...
Huh?
I was matured enough to take it as to end the friendship. Look, it was obvious. and then I was taking it maturely by acting it was ok and nothing happen...
Guess why he asked me to del his phone no..because I always call at unreasonable hours and he dont want my boyfriend to suspect anything...Suspect what? He wasnt someone special to begin with..just a friend to lend ears..duh? and Unreasonable hours? He called me at unreasonable hours.and I know he's not a sleep during that time.he's insomnia..I was like huh? I didnt respond coz...for what? to win him over.yeah right..I hav my own EGO k...let him be in his own world.He also assume that I hav the same wavelength as he is...
Please he offered me a friendship and he end it and he blame it on me for misunderstanding...I was like...what ever...
We had heart to heart..then it almost settle..then I accept it and was accepting like a "whatever"..I dont want to give hopes anymore..coz later I'll be heart broken...I hav to seal my heart now...dont open it to just everyone...
Heart broken? Yeah right...LOL..
And yesterday...we talk in the car...he said he's been trying to tell me something...said what weve been doing before this was a mistake and shouldnt be doing...he hav a girlfriend and he love her.yada..yada..yada..heard it all..did I said I expect anything from him? Did he expect anything from me? I dont...and I think he dont too..come on he loves his girlfriend...then we sort of seal it...thumb seal it...whatever...I'm not hoping. is friendship u wanna giv me i accept it...if he just want me to be someone that he knows at this time and at this place...let it be..I accept it either...I dont have hope in him...and also I said...I can be the bestest friend a friend could ever had but no one could be the best friend of me..also..He pick the best time to talk to me...in the car while I was driving....I could get the important things...I could hear him..but listening??
Look I dont care...come on...he thinks too much and worried too much...and plus...PREDICTABLE...
Am i being the typical girl who burst out?
Is this a bursting out?

No comments: