Tuesday 11 March 2008

17 Day - Don't Know What What

If you can actually translate that. LOL

Some people would just do anything to prove a point that's not worth proving. But sometime its worth it somehow or sort of psychologically.

1. Bulimia nervosa. Taste as much food as you like and then puke it all out. Some may not puke it all out, they actually force all the food out in other word purging, such as fasting, the use of enemas, diuretics or other medications, or overexercising. [1]
I got this info from Wikipedia. My lecturer said that Wikipedia is unreliable source. But wtf. Move on. In the Cleo March 2008 issue there's an article on loose weight when you're sick. This mostly happen during Hari Raya or when there's kenduri kahwin. Constant diarrhoea. The worst diarrhoea I had was last few weeks. I had no idea what cause it. Doctor said that it was from gastric I had. In order the body wants to heal itself, your body will experience constant vomiting or diarrhoea or both. I had diarrhoea for a week. I thought it was normal until it bleed. Urghh... Almost a month now. Still in the process of healing. Now I don't have the urge to eat but I have to eat. So I eat according to time and sometime I forgotten cause I don't feel the hunger. Some may think its great to me its frustrating.

2. Vomiting. I had a friend who puke every single thing that he ate just because that this other friend won't accept this friend to pay for his part of food that he ate. Got what I meant.

No comments: