Wednesday 28 November 2007

5 Day

So much of a metaphor..that's how it spells right..LOL
I lost a potential friend that I could pour my heart out without any attachment, commitment, no heart breaking, no judgement, no nothing....no barrier....just somebody that knows everything...looks through at me..knows what I'm really like...but the friend just end it like that??
I did something wrong?
He felt guilty to his girlfriend? Don't tell nobody'll get hurt right...
I have a boyfriend...Don't tell..
Something he don't know could not hurt him..
RIGHT???
My boyfriend is not someone I could pour my heart out...He'll judge...
Ask me to do this and that...this is wrong..this is right....
I'm an adult I know what's wrong or right...I know whether it's wrong or right..either of it sometimes I'll do it and some other time I don't do it...
It's up to you if u wanna decide..right..
And I hate HUMAN judges...People judge other people..y don't they judge themselves...
I'm people...I do judge people..BUT i don't go and treat them like how I judge them..They hav their own reason...with the exclusion of people judging me and messing up with me...they are going to get a piece of me....K...LOL
I need a companion...I stay with my boyfriend coz I could depend on him in the commitment thingy...he's the commitment type of person...hard to find nowadays...So I'm keeping him..
I also said that..he started this relationship and if anyone going to end it..its him..
So everything would be going back to him...kinda like making him feel guilty or something like that....am I cruel...
Now downloading Heroes S02E10....
Just finished watching the latest episode of..xoxo...Gossip Girl..
If I were to gossip i'd be the xoxo Gossip Girl...LOL
it was long time a go..I was friend with both of the good and evil...I almost know everything that's been going around the school..the campus...
BUT..nobody knows what's going on with me...
I'm like the big talk....but sometime probably empty...focus on the word sometime k..
I'm always full...LOL..
What's in common between sperm and mayonnaise...
I thought it was the taste...LOL
It's Ladies Choice...FUNNY huh...
I'm into britpop and fantasies drama and film...I like to imagine...I prefer the best of what I like...Top 40 of a place but not everyone in my crowd..be the odd one...
I'm most remember for she's the weird one and sometimes and most of the time crazy...and probably the cute big sister....LOL
Into Buffy, Angel, Spike, Peter Petrelli, Hiro Nakamura..etc..not teenage Clark Kent..
The backstabbing elite world of Gossip Girl...Chuck and Blair...
I could make my own drama..be the Malaysia Drama queen..I'd name my drama...
Am33self....looks like a rockbands name huh...
In my school years...when I was in primary school...
I was this quiet girl sitting at the corner and look at the paintings..eh...blackboard...the school were using chalk and duster...main language was english and malay..seldom use mandrin and tamil...Elite school I suppose..i wish...Then I moved to another state...become unquiet...to of the class at that moment...then land slide during the final exam...too much peer pressure... yeah right....i dont know what happen..but it did....Did I hav a boyfriend?....probabaly not...but there're a few guys..but not interested..probably not cute enough...then moved to another side of the state...and happen to be cute i think..got discover by this dude...not particularly hansome but ok...not for the future though...
there's a story behind it actually...It nearly there were this competition to make your class look good thingy then since my class was on the afternoon session I hav to arrange a meeting with the morning session class...so...later k...

No comments: