Wednesday 20 February 2008

11 day - Natasha Liana Hudson

The first blogpost I wrote about this was about her current published books. it was on this site
Celebrity First. I asked about this matter to a few writers coz I cant comment of her writings coz i'm not that expert in that area. but i receive none. that was like almost a year ago. then When i was surfing just now searching under the natasha liana hudson's name. I came out with the blog title of her being a plagiat. then i was like huh???
I know nothing about poetry but it was kinda obvious that her book was kinda an easy way for famous people to make some extra cash. less words and even less picture. ok about the less words probably there's a literature in it i suppose since she plagiat some classic poems i guess. I appreciate litreature whether its english or malay. though i dont know how to judge it. i leave the judging part to the experts. but when I know they plagiat. it was like huh?? U think people wont found out? u think we dont know what internet is? are we malaysian still lives on tree? huh??even the orang asli is now educated, y'know. there are a lot of experts that would actually discover it coz malaysians are not only into science and math they also learn about litreature and stuff. since you're only hav a degree in not litreature or creative writing. the least you could do is sells your plagiat works cheap. people say good poems write by their author but great poems plagiat by other author...yeah original is now overated BUT...direct translation from the original poems are very very low. and telling people its yours. yeah right.
And to the star's AZHARIAH KAMIN who wrote Nice work, Natasha . how you cannot detect that she plagiat you're a writer yourself.
this is the first blogpost on her plagiarism
Natasha Mcgough Hudson by Jannah Raffali
This was her comeback
Natasha Similar Hudson by Jannah Raffali
Another comeback
Natasha Overboard Hudson by Jannah Raffali
then she close her blogspot blog..LOL
I think her email address still exist...Natasha Liana Hudson's Email
The comparison of her works (her works yeah right)
Fool Us Thrice, Shame On the Lies by Jannah Raffali
Not Gonna CCTV Anyone by Jannah Raffali
Another thing about her
Spread the Love by Jannah Raffali
From other bloggers
Not Just a Pretty Face by Sharon Bakar
Natasha Hudson- writer or bluffer? by Tough Cookie
what wud it take by Acat
pulling a natasha by Acat
w for waves by Ms Ana
ok the part where she should leave the country sort of exegerating right. she not that Datuk Siti Nurhaliza or something she's just Datin Natasha Hudson which if we show her pics in the public most ppl will say..this is someone famous right? but not knowing her name..come on Chermin was not that boxoffice. is it? correct me if i'm wrong.
most of the blogger was right. she shouldnt deny it. just admit it and appologise. then the bloggers would hav just stop writing about it. right...hahaha...your misbehaving doesnt really effect the public. you are not some idol that people look up to...no kids had ever say when I grow up I want to be Natasha Hudson right...or probably they will if they're into plagirism...wait a minute most kids did plagiat...copy lab report, copy homework...etc...but not everyone copy poems and make it a book about the poems like their own..
Tiru Macam Saya by Melayu Minimalis
Natasha Hudson, Karya Asli & Plagiarisme by Mohamad Syafizan Mohamed Kasim (Mat Jan)
Hari Hudson Sedunia by Husni
Masihkah by Rem
Hudson Ria by Rem
Comparison No.5 by K-Lynn
6 Rangkap Kata… Ditujukan Kepada “Si Dia” by K-Lynn
Doing a Natasha by Lilyliverbird
Just Quote: In Good Humour by Dila
translation sensation sweeping the nation by zombiebite
natasha hudson anyone? by alia baizura razali
direct translate me plagiarism II by alia baizura razali
direct translate me plagiarism by alia baizura razali
The Cake Is A Lie by Hic Sunt Dracones
She Takes The Cake by Hic Sunt Dracones
Now they're making hudson all sort of hudson thingy...they should just put it as natasha coz hudson's like involving her family..kinda sad right..but when you're out there you also bring your family's name so face the consiquences...
Natasha Hudson and Plagiarism by Chech
Adding Flavour to Plagiarism by hcfoo
Tangan Dalam Poket by mat jan
Sarjan Hassan Si Hebat Dan Natasha Hudson Si Penciplak by lelabu
Ini entry tentang selebriti2 Malaysia by Mademoiselle Sakura
Do the Hudson! by orchidaceous
How low can you go? by Christine May Yong
Discussion on NH Plagiarism
Natasha Hudson + Plagiarism by Zedeck Siew
When Beauty Tried Brains by Summa Cum Laude
Natasha Hudson Caught In The Act! by Milo
hmm... by Nikki
Kek Cokelat Natasha by Jie
Puisi Plagiat Si Pura-Pura by Zamm
mmu != multimedia university by Nina Shah
Plagiarism by rexxdelarocha
Creativity Plagiarism??
Baik Punya Cilok by raggedyanne
Natasha The Poet (Not!) by Banker
Just about a month there're so many blogposts..
want more just google k.
Anyway I already given awful lots of posts....LOL

Last year just a week after the natasha Hudson's books was launch I went to MPH (not because of the launched of the book though) to check out some magazines. When I went in there's a few books was on display then I came across both of NH books. I didnt flip first. I look at the price. At first I thought this must be some what RM20. Then it was RM30. Whoa..That much for this new writer. I was like whatever. My first impression was she just wanna be like those famous people who wants to try to write. and another whatever. You do what you like. BUT you'll never going to see me buying you books though. Then I flip through less pics and even less words. Then I suppose this is for collectors then. I'm a collector but I'm not the person who collects something that to me is an overated book. I can't comment on the writting coz I dont know what makes a good poem.
Talking about overated. Imagine that book was written by someone famous like...A.Samad Said..(with his work..coz he doesnt plagiat.) I would bought the RM30. (this is before I knew about the plagiarism) because its A. Samad Said. I didnt buy it because its RM30 combine with it was written by someone not that famous and not that familiar in the literature world.
Since the book doesnt hav a review from anywhere. I google about her and her books. No one actually comment about it. Just a few news about her publishing not one but 2 books. I asked a few author to make comments but I received NONE. Probably they didnt like to judge. Coz its ART.
Y'know, if you dont get an A in English you can't write a good poem.
if you dont get an A in Malay Language you cant write a good poem.
I surf her website. (now It says coming soon.) No one review on her books.
Then I look at the experience and her history. She dont hav a degree on writing..if I'm not mistaken it was in fashion or design i think.Not related to writing. so My conclusion during that time was the same as my first impression.
After a few months later but kinda like too late already. I found out that she plagiat. *sigh
All I hav to say was is...EXPECTED. And now the blogger who brought this thing to surface is famous. LOL...whatever...
To jannah, Do y'know the existance of this book before January 2008?
If not, you should hav seen the overated treatment she gets on her book display. FYI the book's still on the shelf in MPH.
p/s-I'm not commenting because of my high knowledge on literature. BUT just as someone who's waiting for some review on NH books.

No comments: